Thread: Borders App
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2010, 08:31 PM   #12
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by clintbradford View Post
>> ... To load a PDF you need to use ADE or Calibre ...

Maybe we're discussing different things, but I simply drag and drop .pdf files onto my Kobo's 2GB SD card - and they are there. No "conversion" or anything else is required. They ALL show up as "DOCUMENTS" on my Kobo.
Of course not! Sorry I was trying to cite the way that a non technical user might do it; one who was not comfortable copying files to a drive showing up in Windows Explorer.
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote