View Single Post
Old 01-18-2021, 09:46 PM   #4
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by njess View Post
Which one would you recommend? I currently have a paperwhite. Can you see progress in percent and time left in book/chapter on the inkpad?
I don't think so. Just page number and total pages... like "127/673." (This is with my PB615, which has older firmware. I'm charging the TL3 now to see if the choices are different. I think the only thing it does differently is let you use the ePub's built-in page numbering OR you can count each screen as a "page.")

(Checked my TL3, it does work the way described in the previous paragraph.)

Last edited by rcentros; 01-18-2021 at 10:14 PM.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote