View Single Post
Old 08-26-2010, 08:00 AM   #7
Cyberman tM
Evangelist
Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Inkbook Prime; Icarus Illumina;ImcoV6l;EB600;Kobo
What did you do the last time? Did you have a book open?

You might try to connect it to the PC, then restart it. If you have luck, then the "connect to PC" subroutine will take over before the loop.

I think I once had that problem too - for some reason a book I was reading was causing that problem - something went wrong and the reader restarted - and had the same problem again.

If you get access - copy ALL files to your PC, then delete the book you think is responsible.
If it still doesn't work - reinstall firmware, you have a backup :-)
Cyberman tM is offline   Reply With Quote