View Single Post
Old 07-18-2017, 08:43 AM   #175
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer
jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by JanG View Post
I have version 1.16.0 K4PC and I came up against a KFX free book today and I cannot convert it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lkmiller View Post
Typo for 1.19? I thought versions went from 1.15 to 1.17. And you wouldn't have gotten a KFX file.
There was a K4PC version 1.16. According to the Kindle for PC information page it is that last version supported under Windows XP. It can still be downloaded from Amazon.

I suspect that whatever problem JanG is having has nothing to do with KFX and as pdurrant stated would be best dealt with elsewhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
So go with method #1 and you'll be good to go.
Anyone running Windows XP should stick with K4PC version 1.16 and not try to install a later version. Do not use method 1 or method 2 under Windows XP. There is no need since version 1.16 does not download KFX format.

Last edited by jhowell; 07-18-2017 at 09:06 AM.
jhowell is offline   Reply With Quote