View Single Post
Old 05-07-2013, 02:18 AM   #36
guitarizt
Connoisseur
guitarizt has learned how to read e-booksguitarizt has learned how to read e-booksguitarizt has learned how to read e-booksguitarizt has learned how to read e-booksguitarizt has learned how to read e-booksguitarizt has learned how to read e-booksguitarizt has learned how to read e-booksguitarizt has learned how to read e-books

Device: Sony PRS-T1; PW1; H2O
lol mikeboards the oven mitts made my night.

pidgeon92, I love that case. The pink with the black is awesome. Let me know if it fits the Aura because I want to get it asap. It will hopefully be awesome for propping up the aura for reading in bed.

graycyn, cat pouncing on it is exactly what I have to protect it from as well as throwing it in a backpack for travelling. I have 3 cats here and they love to sometimes jump off my ereaders. It's better than having books around though because one cat will chew on anything paper when it's hungry to get me to feed it. I have quite a few covers semi-chewed off of my books.

johnsnow, the blackberry case looks good too. I didn't even know what it was the blackberry logo until you mentioned it.

The timbuk2 case looks fine as well.

Last edited by guitarizt; 05-07-2013 at 02:20 AM.
guitarizt is offline   Reply With Quote