View Single Post
Old 09-09-2011, 09:04 PM   #213
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Baseball is a great sport for reading, It's so slow, you can get a lot read before anything happens.
Baseball is great. Men who have learned the trick of thinking about it while engaged in certain unrelated activities have put satisfied smiles on the faces of many ladies.

But that's neither here nor there.

Having read this month's selection, I should start one of the books that lost the vote, but I'm going to read a Charlie Chan novel next instead.

Last edited by WT Sharpe; 09-09-2011 at 09:07 PM. Reason: Because I'm never satisfied with what I've written.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote