Thread: FW 4.2.8110
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2016, 10:59 PM   #13
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by pclewis View Post
I have the Kobo sleepcover that was not too dependable so I put it to sleep with the switch. The new firmware seems to make the cover more reliable. Will test more however.
The new firmware is more reliable but still not 100%. I still get the text selection or page turns randomly. Since I use the power switch for screenshots 90% of the time, I pretty much need the sleepcover to put my KA1 to sleep without having to wait 5 minutes.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote