View Single Post
Old 11-05-2015, 03:33 PM   #5
dhdurgee
Guru
dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3W, PW4
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
The error seems pretty clear; there's an invalid hyperlink in the TOC.
I never created a TOC for this epub. It is a short-story and as such a TOC is unnecessary. All I really want in this epub is the cover and the text.

I ran the validator and get the following errors:

OEBPS/Text/titlepage.xhtml N/A This OPS document is reachable but not present in the OPF <spine>. "Reachable" means that a reference of some kind that points to this resource exists in the epub.

OEBPS/Text/titlepage.xhtml N/A This resource is reachable but not present in the OPF <manifest>. "Reachable" means that a reference of some kind that points to this resource exists in the epub.

OEBPS/toc.ncx 17 This <content> element's "src" attribute value is "Text/titlepage.xhtml", but that file does not exist.

I don't see a way to remove the TOC or to modify the OPF anywhere.

I was able to use ebook-convert from calibre to create a .mobi from this file, so I am surprised that kindlegen has problems with it.

Dave
dhdurgee is offline   Reply With Quote