View Single Post
Old 12-05-2014, 11:18 AM   #68
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilmrb View Post
DiapDealer,

A big from me too for building the deb packages for the latest version of Sigil. Since the newer versions don't work on XP, I can at least stay up to date on my Linux Mint box thanks to your kind efforts.

Good on yer.

Mr B
You're very welcome. But just know that depending on how old your processor is (must support SSE2), I've built Windows versions (of the very latest Sigil) that will run fine on Windows XP. They're in the Unofficial Windows Builds thread if you want to give them a shot.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote