View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 07:13 AM   #44
EowynCarter
Wizard
EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybooks; Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanguard3000 View Post
It's awesome, thanks for asking. Have you read it? The prose is a bit awkward at times, being a translation, but the story itself is pretty nifty. There are a lot of neat facts about ants presented - albeit embellished/exaggerated somewhat - in the novel as well.
I like werber myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgmueller View Post
As in most cases, I guess it's about the publishing strategy. The German versions for example exist since (at least) 1995 (when I've read all 3 books). But the eBooks aren't available yet, not even book 1.
They took ages to get the french version as e-book as well. Though all of the showed up at the same time when they did.
EowynCarter is offline   Reply With Quote