View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013, 01:26 AM   #37
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanguard3000 View Post
It's awesome, thanks for asking. Have you read it? The prose is a bit awkward at times, being a translation, but the story itself is pretty nifty. There are a lot of neat facts about ants presented - albeit embellished/exaggerated somewhat - in the novel as well.
Books 2 and 3 are way more bizarre, but still highly entertaining and fascinating.
I've read all 3 ca. 1995 and re-read the first one on Kindle. Bought the English version in my German account without switching to my US address.
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote