View Single Post
Old 05-24-2007, 12:49 AM   #23
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf
Would not close enough possibly cause some damage since it's not the same?
I dunno what might happen with other chargers, but I think that the PSP one is fine, on the basis of the Sony team using them.

I probably should point out (since this is nominally a USB charging thread, and there might be some confusion on the point) that the PSP charger won't charge via the USB port, but rather the DC in jack. It think the multi-charger that Plowman found is the only non-Sony USB charger that I've heard of working with the Reader.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote