View Single Post
Old 01-18-2014, 09:14 PM   #3
dkperez
Groupie
dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: nine
I'm having a similar problem...

Installing the 3M cloud on the PC, you log into your library the first time. After that it ALWAYS logs into that library and I can't find a way to NOT log in. I've had to uninstall the program to be able to log in again......

SOMETHING has to be telling the program where to log in. Can anyone tell me what that is? I've looked in the registry, I've looked on the disk. I'm not finding anything that specifies a particular library, but it's got to be SOMEWHERE...

On the other hand, if I use the browser application, I can dumb it down enough to let me log in every time, but I can't download any books. I can't find any way to get the book from the browser to the PC. I can check a book OUT, but HOW do I get it down to my PC from the browser?

How do I get the installed application to stop going to a specific library, OR, how do I get the browser application to let me actually download the book I've checked out?
dkperez is offline   Reply With Quote