View Single Post
Old 05-10-2013, 03:41 AM   #37
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard
Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NookColor
Quote:
Originally Posted by grannyGrumpy View Post
@Turtle, hear, hear!

I'm only a hobbyist uploading free books, and could "raise the bar" on my output if I so desired, but it is sad that the commercial producers have to stay within the limits of old technology if they don't want to lose sales. I think a sizeable portion of the reading public can't or won't spend more money to upgrade to newer devices.
I thought one of the purposes of EPUB was to provide a universal format that can be used on a variety of ereaders without the need for reformatting, including future ereaders.
Solitaire1 is offline   Reply With Quote