View Single Post
Old 04-01-2013, 04:23 PM   #16133
Pookeysgirl
Wizard
Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
I finished the last two books in the Strain Trilogy by Guillermo del Toro and Chuck Hogan. They were OK, but nothing spectacular and the ending just felt rushed, taking an easy way out. Not to mention that the whole trilogy wasn't scary at all.
Thanks for posting this. I read the first one a while ago and haven't bothered picking up the other 2. Most of the reviews I've read have said this exact thing about the last 2 novels.
Pookeysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote