View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 03:42 PM   #484
chronosxiii
chronosxiii is generous with chocolatechronosxiii is generous with chocolatechronosxiii is generous with chocolatechronosxiii is generous with chocolatechronosxiii is generous with chocolatechronosxiii is generous with chocolatechronosxiii is generous with chocolatechronosxiii is generous with chocolatechronosxiii is generous with chocolatechronosxiii is generous with chocolatechronosxiii is generous with chocolate

Device: Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by twobob View Post
Hi...

¨Nothing I could see¨ hmm. so hold the power for 20 ish seconds and do the exact sequence I describe in the previous post.

if NOTHING changes on the screen, or it stays white or whatever? that is probably right....

There IS NO GUI for this mode of operation.

read the k3flasher docs. they are quite clear and I have splattered worked examples of using it around every time I do.

That will be of more use than KUAL until you get the reboots fixed as you say.

Good luck
So how does one know if the sequence does anything? I tried to flash following the passage for Win 32bit with ATK on the wiki page, it took 4h and nothing changed!? I don't even know if it actually flashed anything since I don't know if the Power+Volume procedure worked
chronosxiii is offline   Reply With Quote