View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 04:07 PM   #16
sneakyspider
Ereader Addicts Anonymous
sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (2)KO2, PW7thGen., KT2, iPadMini1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shopaholic View Post
If you don't want a cheap knock off don't buy on eBay from a Chinese seller. But you didn't say cheap knock off in your OP. You said cheaply made. They are all cheaply made.

As Rizla said, what you want doesn't exist. You can't have your cake & eat it too. No such thing as low price, good quality. The two are not synonymous.
Again, I disagree. By cheap I meant poor quality, not low cost. I get that I'm not getting the best thing out there at a low price, but I have already listed several ereaders that are "cheap," namely the Nook Simple Touch, the Kindle 4, and the Kobo Mini, that I consider well made. Maybe I phrased it wrong, but I meant a cheap knock off. Sorry for the confusion.

Last edited by sneakyspider; 01-19-2013 at 04:11 PM.
sneakyspider is offline   Reply With Quote