View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012, 05:21 AM   #4
drshortcutify
drshortcutify began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
DoctorOhh it seems that this plugin would allow me to keep my highlights/bookmarks etc. by combining them into the PDF file directly. This is brilliant! I can't wait to try it, thank you very much.

Dear Amanda, I have to say that the PRS-T1 is a versatile e-reader that deals very nicely with PDFs (as a researcher I needed something that reads PDFs and allowed... precisely... annotations, etc.). However your Reader for PC software is the most unreliable and user-unfriendly interface I have dealt with in my entire career as a geek. Twice in 3 months, my files have become corrupt and I have lost the annotations that I spent months making. There is no way to combine annotations in the actual file so that you can have a degree of cross-platform freedom. It constantly bugs. Just check my history with support, I never managed to get it to do what I expect from it and it spoils the whole PRS-T1 experience. What a shame. I have been a loyal Sony-buyer for 30 years, I have an overpriced VAIO too and numerous other items. But I hate to say that with Reader for PC you definitely lost me as a customer.
drshortcutify is offline   Reply With Quote