View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 12:22 AM   #1232
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
Don't kill any trees! Here's a mobi of it to put on your kindle instead. Okay?

Thank you again, I put it into my cloud and was going to snatch my wifes kindle to read it once I got home in the morning. Well no need to bother now, as I read it on Kindle app on my phone. Maybe it is just the browser I dislike for reading longer texts. Nice cover by the way.

The interview got a lot of spoilers. Not the spoilers that ruin a story, but spoilers that ruin the magic of the books (no pun intended). Interesting that he has everything planned kinda, but not really. Amazing that most stuff he makes up as he goes. Maybe not most, but certainly a lot.

Few questions for you (actually only two for now): So far as I understand from reading this thread you stumbled upon the Dresden Files by ways around the tv-series. How many books were out there when you discovered Harry? And is it a painful wait until the next books comes out?
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote