View Single Post
Old 10-21-2012, 12:47 PM   #341
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quexos View Post
It would add that with my totally short nails it's not easy for me to properly grab that sliding button. It's not the end of the world to do it but it would be an extra to have the shut down on software.
Why are you against it ? if it helps some, you'd still be able to shut it the way you do with the sliding button, nobody would force you to do it this way.
I'm not necessarily against it, I just think it's unnecessary development time. Weird that you find it uneasy to slide the slider with short nails. I have short nails too, and slide the slider no problem...
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote