View Single Post
Old 08-07-2012, 08:56 AM   #14
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by HansTWN View Post
Since we had heated discussions regarding local, on-device storage lately (with many advocating that you don't need much local storage because you can stream everything), here are the words of the great Woz on this subject:

http://www.slashgear.com/woz-speaks-...hing-06241915/
If you were thinking about the Nexus 7 threads, I think there is a difference between saying you don't need local storage on a particular device and saying you don't need local storage. So, for example, I can decide to count on streaming a movie via the cloud when I am at a WiFi hotspot and still have a physical file located on my home computer.
taming is offline   Reply With Quote