View Single Post
Old 07-01-2012, 07:12 PM   #86
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Harvey. moody and cloying. with 70's angles and lots of crazy 1st person.

The split in half man is bonkers. disturbing metaphor, great visuals though.

My favourite is Harold Lloyd, one of my all time fave movies as a kid that one.

The actual movie aside I can report it plays beautifully on the K3 in normal mode.

I get about 6 - 7 1/2 Fps which is surprisingly effective on the Eink screens.

Pretty certain I've exhausted every movie and file available now so I'm working on getting the ffmpeg going now I have scrathbox up and running.

Walk then run I thought. possibly with a little crawling thrown in for good measure.

I'm playing with a few ideas now to get some audio linked with the other interfaces on the device.

undecided if procedural, or wave table is the way to go. Need to get spitting out some data to have a see how the device s performs. In a way writing for embedded reminds me of writing back in the day.

It occurs to me that the last chip specification manual I read was for the 86000 series.
Better get with the times.

Excited about streaming some raw date thru the transcoder. Aif is more visually exciting than Wav without any adjustment at all. Ive been considering the data rates and what slices would work best for some audio to video trickery.

Anyway. : ) Would seriously love to get my hands on that. When you have time.
Many thanks
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote