View Single Post
Old 01-06-2012, 08:45 AM   #85
victauria
Grand Sorcerer
victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaBookGuy View Post
I have three audiobook devices (not including some audio material on my e-reader).
Very good planning. I intend to follow your lead and get a back up as well as a replacement. I figure some of the refurb models will do nicely for that.

In the meantime, it was a rough ride this morning. I guess Edgar Sawtelle is going to have to carry on without me for another day or so
victauria is offline   Reply With Quote