View Single Post
Old 05-06-2011, 03:50 AM   #17
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by GiulioP View Post
But that is not the only bad thing about kindles, as I said above.... I donīt want a product that force me to buy books from a specific webstore and does not support epub....

there are many people around here which are enthusiastic about kindle, anyway....
I have both a Sony and a Kindle so I have no bias either way. The dictionary interface on both devices works well.

You're not confined to buying books from Amazon, by the way. The Kindle will read any DRM-free Mobipocket-format book. Given, however, that I find that Amazon has the best selection and best prices, it is where I buy a lot of books.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote