Thread: Tapatalk issues
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2017, 01:54 PM   #12
Purple Lady
Grand Sorcerer
Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Huawei MediaPad M5, LG V30, Boyue T80S, Nexus 7 LTE, K3 3G, Fire HD8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Lady View Post
Thanks for this!

I'm using an old version too. The new one has fonts that are too small in the thread even set to large. The list of threads is ok, it's only too small reading the thread. The people at Tapatalk don't care.

I'm still having a problem though - when I tap on a link for the "originally posted by" it takes me to the browser, not to the post in Tapatalk. Is this happening to you?
This appears to only be a problem for MobileRead. I just checked XDA and it works there.

Edit: I get a list of apps to choose from and only browsers are in that list, not tapatalk.

Last edited by Purple Lady; 01-09-2017 at 01:58 PM.
Purple Lady is offline   Reply With Quote