View Single Post
Old 05-06-2019, 12:41 PM   #333
Lode
Zealot
Lode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the rough

Device: Onyx Boox M92 White, Max Carta
Thank you much.

That thought had also passed my mind, that creating an alphabet with my handwritten letters and use that would also look unnatural.

In the mean time I also concluded that just using existing book fonts is best. So thank you for confirming that, including with technical detail.

But still handwriting a book seems attractive to me. To then have it converted to book font.

I've noticed that with correcting typo's during typing it might not be all that much faster than handwriting.
(Even though I use all fingers minus my left thumb, as I only use my right one for the space bar. But I also have fallen into the habit of often peaking where I put my fingers. And still typos. Not so with handwriting. Or much less.)

Last edited by Lode; 05-06-2019 at 12:44 PM.
Lode is offline   Reply With Quote