View Single Post
Old 03-29-2007, 12:37 PM   #9
Dave Berk
Fanatic
Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.

Device: PRS505
Quote:
Can I just ask, by the way - do people think that the illustrations "add value" to books like this over the plain PG versions? I find them fascinating, personally - they give you a real "snapshot" of the time the book was written in - but if people think it's all a waste of time I won't bother .
I already got all Charles Dickens works. The illustrations are the reason I downloaded your version. And, of course , the fact that you have done wonderful work in converting this book into the sony reader format.
Dave Berk is offline   Reply With Quote