View Single Post
Old 08-10-2013, 12:21 AM   #68
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by diremommy View Post
Well, I've switched to using Calibre companion to open my books, but I' still having the same problem with the titles showing up funny. Sometimes, it just has dashes between words, but others the title is just total gibberish, a bunch of letters and symbols, but everything shows up right in Calibre and in CC.
If it shows up right in calibre and in CC where is it showing up wrong? If I were you I would delete the books that seem to have bad titles on my device and re-download them.

Update: Using CC will not change the items you imported into Moon+. Also using CC means you no longer need to import anything into Moon+.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diremommy View Post
I'm connecting to content server and pulling books in that way, does it work differently connecting as a wireless device?
If you are using ePubs then the end results are the same with either method. Although I don't think PDF books get their metadata (title, author) updated via the content server.

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 08-10-2013 at 12:27 AM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote