View Single Post
Old 07-30-2010, 01:13 PM   #30
abenderx
abenderx began at the beginning.

Device: Moto Droid
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugeyed View Post
Still looking for a reader that will store the books in internal mem & not the SD card. I know most prefer the opposite, but with an Android tablet there is often enough internal mem to handle a collection. Aldiko would be fine if it didn't take over the SD card. The reader on the Pandigital Novel uses internal mem., but it doesn't have some features that Aldiko has.
Cheers,
kev
fbReader should work for this Bug - you can manually set the folder in which it will look for eBooks, so that should allow for the location of your choice.
To get to the setting, you pull up the menu, choose "More" - then choose "Settings" - the top item under "Library" is "Directories to see for books" (bad grammer, but hey lol). You can specify the folder there.

I'm guessing that you'll need to have the folder already in place before you can point to it since there doesn't seem to be a "create new" option in the setting (lol) so I'd probably use Linda Manager or Astro, navigate up to the root, create your folder and then you can go into the above setting and specify the folder.
abenderx is offline   Reply With Quote