View Single Post
Old 07-26-2010, 08:51 PM   #14
Worldwalker
Curmudgeon
Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
That's one of the big advantages of DRM-free ebooks: You can give them to people. I've bought several from Smashwords and sent them off recently. Of course, the $1.99 price point made it a lot easier to buy one and email it to a friend with "here, I think you might like this" than the typical Amazon price.

Now, if I was planning to give ebooks as a birthday gift, I'd probably put them on an SD card, pack it inside a mini Altoids tin, and gift-wrap it (complete with tiny bow).
Worldwalker is offline   Reply With Quote