View Single Post
Old 07-07-2010, 08:26 AM   #8
Chang
Connoisseur
Chang is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Chang is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Chang is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Chang is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Chang is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Chang is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Chang is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Chang is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Chang is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Chang is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Chang is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Device: none
Thanks a lot for both of you (again)! I'm not so familiar with every CSS feature and didn't know that something like "display: none" exists. I have circled this same problem by deleting the unnecessary text after I have exported EPUB from InDesign. I have just moved the anchor to the next element in XHTML code. Good to know that there's this kind of option as well.
Chang is offline   Reply With Quote