View Single Post
Old 01-08-2010, 04:07 PM   #11
Marseille
Guru
Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by stustaff View Post
this is starting to become the CLEAR winner of this form device for me what does anyone else think to the new info here
I love that the company is focusing on magazines. Books are easy enough to get into place without help, thanks to apps from particular outlets. But good magazine subscriptions are harder to come by.

I'd probably have 3-4 subscriptions right now, but I hate the clutter magazines cause for me. I don't really want to throw away the ones I bothered buying, but I don't really want a stack of them either. A decent magazine app with decent formats and the ability to keep older copies in place for archival purposes would make me VERY happy.

HDMI out is a feature I hadn't noticed in prior lists, and that's also VERY cool. I like that my TP2 can do video out, but it's SD and the only adapters I'm aware of plug into RCA inputs.

Last edited by Marseille; 01-08-2010 at 04:19 PM.
Marseille is offline   Reply With Quote