View Single Post
Old 09-05-2009, 04:51 AM   #42
davidspitzer
So Many Words to Read!
davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by oncdoc View Post
I tried the DX for PDF and it really sucked. How is the pdf support on your 505? is not good enough?
600 screen has too much glare/contrast issues - 505 is ok but most letter size pdf's are simply too small too read easily even if you run them through pdfread and read them in landscape.

600 zoom is ok but i think i just need a bigger screen - i have tried the irex reader and found it lacking, so i was hoping the dx would work
davidspitzer is offline   Reply With Quote