View Single Post
Old 09-02-2009, 12:58 PM   #52
emellaich
Wizard
emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm>Ebookman>IPaq>Axim>Cybook>Kndl2>IPAD>Kndl3SO>Voyager>Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by DougFNJ View Post
My local Sonystyle Store in Menlo Park Mall, Edison NJ has Black ones in stock. I asked about the recall, she said they only had to send the red ones back, the first delivery of black they sold out the first 2 hours, and they are absolutely allowed to sell them now.
I think its just a point of confusion. As part of the launch celebration they had cakes made in the different colors of all of the readers. A Sony exec overheard two people talking about bugs in the red reader:
http://www.snopes.com/food/ingredient/bugjuice.asp

As soon as he figures out they were talking about the red icing on the cake that was shaped like a reader, they will get the go ahead to ship out all of the units.

(I hope it was obvious I was just kidding, but since English isn't the native language for every one here, it was just a joke.)
emellaich is offline   Reply With Quote