Thread: Battery change
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2009, 03:21 PM   #14
astra
The Introvert
astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650 & 505 & 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProDigit View Post
I'd advise against gluing anything to the screen; in case you wish to remove it later.

You could however,put some foam around the battery to prevent it making sound when shaking the reader. Also test your battery to see if it charges well.
I would not know if a larger capacity battery would be charged fully on the reader.
How does the reader know about battery's capacity?
I thought that circuit that is responsible for charging, overcharging/over-discharging of the battery is integrated into the battery. Reader is just aware of what the battery is reporting back?
astra is offline   Reply With Quote