View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 02:48 AM   #4
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_macd View Post
Kudos to Amazon for that. I know it's a bugbear of some that there has been no update/development for the Kindle DX, but that apart, they've shown with updates to the Kindle Keyboard, the basic Kindle and now the no longer sold as new Kindle Touch, it's easy to see why Amazon are so successful.
In retrospect I think it is likely that DX just couldn't handle any substantial update. It is basically the same as K2 with a larger screen though they stopped selling it only recently. It has half the RAM and a slower CPU. I think if they coulda, they woulda. Same with K2, which probably shipped many more units than DX.

Going forward I expect KT will get an update whenever PW gets one.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote