View Single Post
Old 06-11-2012, 07:12 AM   #13
Doitsu
Grand Sorcerer
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
That's very likely in the case of the beta version, but just so we're on the same page... that regex works for me on the WIndows (32-bit) current version (0.5.3).
I guess there must have been something wrong with my Qt or GTK versions or another system library file. I just installed the latest version of GIMP and for some odd reason your regular expression works now. (It still doesn't work in the beta, though.)
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote