View Single Post
Old 04-07-2012, 09:01 AM   #14
JoHunt
I am what I am
JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad3, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonjurkes View Post
Thanks a lot for answers

I think I will stick with paying with giftcard option. I already created a new account with real US address and fake cc added (just the number). I think I will calculate the total amount of the order and buy same amount of gift card.
In order to avoid any future problems, you might want to remove the fake CC number from your account. If you use gift cards to fund your purchases, you won't need a CC number on your account in any event.

After purchased, it makes no difference if the Kindle is sent to you pre-registered or as a gift, because all IP's are allowed at time of activation.

Last edited by JoHunt; 04-07-2012 at 10:10 AM.
JoHunt is offline   Reply With Quote