View Single Post
Old 02-26-2012, 12:53 PM   #44
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
kiwidude, I ran across something this weekend you might want to incorporate into Modify ePub.

Nook STR (and color from what I've read), doesn't recognize:
Code:
<meta content="coverimg" name="cover"/>
...in content.opf.

It insists on having
Code:
<meta name="cover" content="coverimg"/>
...with the name attribute first.

Sigil and apparently caliber epub->epub conversion will 'correct' the problem, but since Modify ePub can update the cover, you might considering checking/updating the meta tag, too.

Might be something to check for in Quality Check, too.

I've also started a thread suggesting that calibre could modify that when sending to the device, since it's updating the image anyway.
JimmXinu is offline   Reply With Quote