View Single Post
Old 10-21-2016, 11:43 AM   #75
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
In a letter printed in the 7/16 issue of Money Magazine, in response to an article on the most valuable career skills:

"Without a doubt, the skill that has always helped me get jobs and switch careers is writing. I always say 'Every company needs a writer!' I have been fortunate to work as a marketing writer, a proposal writer, and a technical writer, all in different fields: education, health care, finance, and insurance. It has been my saving grace."

--Dawn Davis, NYC

Last edited by ApK; 10-24-2016 at 06:46 PM.
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote