View Single Post
Old 05-21-2010, 03:24 PM   #64
Rich_D
Fanatic
Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Kobo Glo HD, nook ST with Glo (backup)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenne View Post
Congrats to all the winners!!! I just got home from a boooooring meeting and this thread just made my day. Glad to see so many happy faces here

Please note that so far only the winners of the 4 main prizes have been notified by pm.

@all others: we'll send you a pm and tell you what info we need from you to get your vouchers.

Congrats, Rich-D! Yes, you're amongst our winners. You accidentally gave us R_Dollish as your user name.
Thanks! I must have been overly excited about having solved the mystery and didn't realize what I was typing!
Rich_D is offline   Reply With Quote