View Single Post
Old 05-13-2009, 09:10 PM   #1
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer
Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook
You're EVIL here! You're RUINED me!!!

I came here a happy-go-lucky reader. E-readers were just a new way of storing and reading books. I had no literary pretenses in the world.

Then somehow, and I still don't understand how, I crossed the line. I wasn't just typing cut-ups and piracy responses. With all the literary drugs around here, I sampled the writing drug. And I'm getting hooked.

I knew what Tony Boucher told Bob Heinlein about retired writers. It didn't apply to me. Now at dinner, I find myself plotting a NOVEL.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

You're guilty here, guilty, guilty, guilty!
Greg Anos is offline   Reply With Quote