View Single Post
Old 08-08-2011, 11:00 AM   #13
misling
Zealot
misling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.misling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.misling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.misling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.misling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.misling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.misling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.misling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.misling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.misling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.misling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I'll check those settings when I get home if I can find time to boot the laptop - I don't spend much time on the computer at home, and right now I'm at work.
Thanks for noting the path to the device settings under the plugin, don't know if I would have found that without instructions.

Oh, and I wasn't talking about removing the metadata or whatever. I was talking about doing a device restore to factory default, and reloading my books. Wouldn't fix this problem, I don't think, but I've been considering it because the books on the device are all f'd up due to duplicates being loaded on.
misling is offline   Reply With Quote