View Single Post
Old 11-04-2014, 02:40 AM   #1
Waylander
Fanatic
Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 5 SE, Onyx Boox Poke 3
Purchased Baen ebook no longer available on Baenebooks.com

I bought a copy of A Cruel Wind by Glen Cook as an ebook from Baenebooks.com back in the summer of 2013. I can still access and download my copy of A Fortress in Shadow, but not A Cruel Wind. It's very strange, but when I try to download it the site says it isn't available. I have emailed Baen tech support, but what else can I do? And any idea why this has happened? Is it anything to do with Night Shade Books' shaky financial performance over the last couple of years?
Waylander is offline   Reply With Quote