View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012, 11:10 AM   #31
sun surfer
languorous autodidact ✦
sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: onyx boox poke 2 colour, kindle voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asawi View Post
I nominated "crime" because I think it's not the same as "mystery". "Thriller" could probably be combined with either.
But it's no big deal to me if we somehow combine the three! Or not...
That's up to you since you nominated it. Crime is already fully nominated so if you want to leave it as is then you're good to go, but if you want to combine all our nominations into one Mystery/Thriller/Crime category then I'm fine with it.
sun surfer is offline   Reply With Quote