View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 03:22 PM   #737
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazrin View Post
There is still time!

If you were in the US I would say to try to use this holiday weekend to catch up a bit, any excuse to avoid the roads during Black Friday shopping.
Well there is Christmas coming up, of course, but the trouble is any spare time in the day I tend to spend on the *&%$@ computer, a fair chunk of it here. I only tend to read in bed or travelling, and as I'm not travelling much at the moment, and can't seem to last more than 15 minutes in bed before I fall asleep these days, my challenge is seriously at risk.

Maybe I should look for a few 150 page books to try to redress the balance .
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote