View Single Post
Old 11-07-2017, 08:48 AM   #14
mewmartigan
Guru
mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis (2019)
So with the full charge up on the 5th I have now read 98 pages with the brightness between 9 and 12, wifi on bluetooth off and my battery is at 50%.

This looks to be right in line with 4 days and 200 pages of my original post which seems crazy low.

Even if wifi halves the battery life as some claim, that would be 8 days of charge which is still just a tiny bit off from the 4-6 weeks advertised.

I'll play the rest of this battery out and then leave wifi off for the next cycle and see how much of a difference it makes.

Last edited by mewmartigan; 11-07-2017 at 09:31 AM.
mewmartigan is offline   Reply With Quote