View Single Post
Old 04-18-2009, 09:55 AM   #3
SteveK
Addict
SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, PW2, Kindle3, Kobo Glo, tablets, phone
They've offered this special several times, and each time I seriously contemplate buying it, but haven't done so yet. I'd very much like to see this reader "in action" before deciding to buy it, since it's not an e-ink reader. I went to my local Bed, Bath and Beyond to see if they now carry it, but unfortunately it's too small of a store (or perhaps they just don't have it yet - I can always hope!).

I'm sure I'll order it one of these days, but ONLY when they have a sale on, as I'm not about to pay their normal $299 price for this reader.

SteveK
SteveK is offline   Reply With Quote