View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013, 05:17 PM   #33
JTravers
Groupie
JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faterson View Post
I receive hundreds of emails every day, so robust mail management capabilities are essential for me. Mailbox is a time-saver to an astonishing degree. I agree that for someone who only receives a few messages per day, the default Mail might do.

As to "privacy concerns"... the NSA was for many years even spying on German Chancellor Merkel's mobile phone... so what are the chances for any of us regular folks to escape spying? Once someone uses Gmail, they might as well use Mailbox. It's like being soaked to the bone already... an additional 15 minutes in the rain won't make anyone any wetter than they already are!
Using Mailbox is introducing yet another point of failure into the email chain. Pointless, IMO. Just use something like Evomail, Boxer, or even Sparrow (it still works really well with Gmail even though it is no longer in development) instead. In addition, Mailbox doesn't have true support for multiple SMTP servers (Sparrow does) which makes it useless for me (I'm sure this isn't a requirement for most, though).

What works well for one might not work well for another.
JTravers is offline   Reply With Quote