View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013, 10:24 AM   #129
eumie
Enthusiast
eumie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eumie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eumie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eumie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eumie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eumie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eumie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eumie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eumie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eumie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eumie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air 4, Onyx Boox Nova 2, Kindle Oasis 2
I really love the work you guys have done on this. I've converted a lot of things for my Kindle Touch. I know this was created mainly for e-ink readers, but I was wondering how possible it would be to support the Fire HDs. Like as far as screen resolution and not converting color images to black & white is concerned. Though it works, Amazon's version is extremely painful to use to convert comics for personal use.
eumie is offline   Reply With Quote